1. Formulate project plan, for the development of PNP Database including design, implementation, administration and maintenance.
2. Recommend and implement policies for database standardization and integration.
3. Implement database security policies.
4. Provide regular backups to ensure that data are available when needed.
5. Provide data preparation support/services for the databases for PNP data population.
6. Provide services for the administration, maintenance and integration of data to the PNP Data warehouse coming from different IS databases of PNP Offices.
7. Develop and recommend policies, manuals, and documentation for the effective operation of the PNP database warehouse.
8. Perform other tasks as directed by Director, ITMS.