1. Implement project management standards and best practices, submit report of project progress to executives and stakeholders, and assist in the prioritization of projects.
2. Provide IT technical expertise to support and assist in the deployment and operationalization of flagship and priority Information System projects of the PNP from the National Headquarters down to Police Station Level.
3. Provide assistance for the development of Information System applicable to the respective AOR of PNP offices nationwide.
4. Provide technical support to IT resource operations of PNP offices nationwide.
5. Coordinate with concerned PNP units on the conduct of IT-related trainings of the different PNP Units/Offices nationwide.
6. Implement Information Security policies, guidelines and procedures to secure digital information and data in their respective offices.
7. Develop webpages for online publications of respective offices police information to the public.
8. Provide support for the employment and use of PNP online services of different PNP offices.
9. Develop, review, and revise IT Project Management Plan.
10. Formula specific change management strategy to promote smooth transitions during project implementation and ensure continuity and sustainability.
11. Monitor and evaluate overall project impact as well as the activities/accomplishments of IT Project Offices during implementation of IT projects in the different PNP Offices.
12. Perform other tasks as directed by the Director, ITMS.